Troubleshoot your Smart login
Username = firstname.surname.xxxx
Your username in smartclubcloud.com is firstname.surname.xxxx (where xxxx is your membership number) e.g. john.smith.1234.
Your membership number will appear on any invoices from the club.
Still can’t login…..
- Remember your username is not your email address and you can only get a password reminder if you have your username which is firstname.surname.xxxx.
- Your username/password would have been emailed to you in 2 separate emails.
- Please check your spam/junk/promotions folder for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and add this email address to your contacts.
- You can reset your password once you input a valid username such as john.smith.1234 on smartclubcloud.com.
- Avoid internet explorer to login when booking as IE is sometimes not supported.
- If you use yahoo as an email address you may be delayed/not receive emails.
- If it still doesn’t work email email@example.com and we will reset your password as soon as we can.
Benefits for our Members
Members can login securely online on their smart phone or laptop/PC anywhere to carry out a range of tasks including:
- Update their contact details if they move to a new house or change phone number
- Make court bookings
- View and pay outstanding club invoices
- Head of family features: view information on all linked family members, process payments on behalf of linked family members
- View their current smart card balance and transfer funds to ‘top-up’ their membership card account for use at our tills, access to the clubhouse, and court lighting (coming in 2021)
- View forthcoming social and training events and book and pay in advance to reserve place
- Access coaching sessions and book and pay where relevant
- Indicate/amend communication preferences and view members only documentation and news
- Choose to share their contact details with other members, for example, to help arrange matches
Benefits to the Club
Clubs can use the Members Cloud to remove much of the admin burden associated with the above tasks.
- Empower members to carry out a range of tasks related to registration, payment of renewal invoices, top-up payments to smart card accounts, online booking and much more without having to engage with club representatives
- Onus on members to keep their contact details current by updating them in cloud
- Issue invoices via Smart Membership and invite members to pay online – or use new ‘click to pay’ button within body of invoice.
- Streamlined renewals – annual and monthly DD payments – maximising renewal rate
- Offer new and existing members a range of membership options and payment options including up-front, traditional direct debit or monthly via GoCardless – easy sign up and ongoing collection
- Reduce number of (inconvenient!) transactions physically taking place at the club, by enabling members to carry out tasks remotely online
- Create and promote club events – social or training/sports related – and invite members to book and pay for their place in advance online
- Coaching Management enables coaches to create ‘invitation only’ coaching camps so such camps will only be viewable in Cloud and accessible to book and pay by those individuals which a coach has placed in a particular group
- Publish ‘member only’ news and documentation in a secure area
- Streamlined payment processing for card top-ups, invoices or booking for events/courts
- Comprehensive management reporting
- Benefit from the time savings, reduced administration, improved operations
- Clubs are seen to be delivering for their members by offering innovative, quality services
Who sees the Club Contact List?
CWLTC members only.
Will paying for Club transactions online be secure?
Yes. Members online transactions in the Cloud are processed either by Stripe Payments for credit/debit cards or GoCardless for Direct Debits.
Who are Smart Club Cloud?
The Smart Club Cloud is a solution developed inhouse at Smart Club Solutions, which is the trading name of Smart Card Applications Ltd based in Northern Ireland. https://www.smartclubsolutions.com/
Where is member data stored?
In relation to hosting and backup. Smart Club Cloud currently use two companies for both hosting and backup – Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. At present data for our clubs is hosted on and backed up to servers in the UK and Ireland.
Smart Club Cloud cannot use members personal data for any unsolicited marketing or promotion in any way.
What will happen after Brexit?
With the end of the Brexit transition period approaching (31.12.20) and as yet no ‘adequacy decision’ granted by the EU to the UK. Smart Club we will be carrying out one of the following actions to ensure our solutions continue ‘business as normal’ for our clubs in ROI.
- Issue contracts based on Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs) to each of our clubs in the Republic of Ireland to sign and return to us – the SCCs provide EC approved safeguards that the data can be transferred by the data controller/exporter (the club) to the data processor (Smart Club Solutions)
- Issue contracts as in A, and transfer the hosting and backup of all data for ROI clubs to a hosting/backup service based in ROI or EU. (If the data was not moved to the ROI/EU, then it would be covered under the SCCs referred to in A anyway).
Smart Clubs commitment to GDPR is maintained and their commitment to ROI clubs is facilitated via comprehensive EC-approved SCCs OR SCCs combined with migration to servers based locally in ROI/EU.