We hope you are all keeping safe & well and looking forward to getting back to playing tennis in December.
We are delighted to announce we are now able to roll out Smart Club Cloud to you all.
Over the next couple of days, you will receive two emails from Smart Club Cloud. The first will contain your username the second your temporary password with a link to complete your registration.
What will happen when you log in for the first time?
- You will be asked to change the temporary password to a password of your preference.
- You will be required to respond to the club policies.
- NB. Parents. Some of these policies require you and/or your child’s signature. Please download sign and return it to us. Drop a signed hard copy into the “lobby” letterbox, a scan OR photo image emailed is perfectly fine too.
What do we want you to do when you log in?
Check your “Profile” tile.
- Request a Date of Birth Change if you so wish.
- Update your address & contact details where necessary.
- Add your contact details to the “Contact List” if you so wish.
- Head of Family – A head of family must be nominated where a membership consists of two or more people. The head of family can pay charges related to that group of members; they can also view the “Profile” for every member in their group.
Check the “Memberships” tile.
- Let us know if someone is missing from your membership.
- Update the address & contact details for each member where necessary. NB. Parents. Please ensure your child’s date of birth is correct.
- Let us know if we have selected the wrong person to be the Head of Family.
- The Head of Family cannot add members in their group to the “Contact List” each individual member must do that themselves if they so wish.
Later in the week we will connect Smart Club Cloud to the Court Booking System. A new “Bookings” tile will appear in “Smart Club Cloud” which will allow you make all court bookings from that point forward. NB. Your existing Court Booking login credentials will no longer be valid. Please use Smart Club for all court bookings.
A link to Smart Club Cloud “Members Login” has been added on our website.
The contact email address for Smart Club Cloud queries is email@example.com
The contact email address for returning club policies is FAO: Hon. Sec firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Committee