Interested in joining ?
If you have any questions or would like to arrange to look around the club before joining please make contact with our Subscriptions Secretary.
Subs Secretary 2020:- David Barry. Email:- click here . Phone:- 086 8272025.
How to apply?
- Call into the club Monday to Friday 8:30am to 2pm and pick up an application form or download load it here.
- Complete the form and return it to the club OR return via email.
- David will then make contact with you as soon as possible.
New Members Offer 2020! Click Here
“I’ve been a member since I was a teenager and continued my membership to date. Now in my fifties we have a family membership, myself, my wife and two children regularly play tennis, it is one sport that families can do together. The club will have new courts and floodlights in 2020, so offering the best facilities. There is a great social side, with regular events, new members are integrated quickly and made to feel welcome. I would recommend the club to anyone.”
There is fantastic social side to the club where members can get to know each other better through a social setting. The club runs social events each year, some of the event held over the years include.
- Midsummer BBQ – Food, music and the highlight of the social year.
- The Kube – Members test their skill at various games, to win prizes.
- Casino fun night – Professional entertainment company provides the games in the club, no money lost, just pay with tokens and person with most tokens at the end of a night wins a prize.
- Theme nights – We have held Chinese, Italian, and Mexican and other themed nights over the years. Members dress up in accordance with the theme, food of the country is enjoyed, and music is played through the night.
- Texas Holdem & Quizzes- Card games and fun quizzes are always popular with members, prizes for winners on the night.
- Watching Rugby on our 65” TV – Yes, the big rugby matches attract a crowd to our bar to watch matches in comfort, very reasonable prices on drink and complementary food is provided.