We are delighted to have our courts open again from next Monday 18th.
We must emphasise that our behaviour as members is crucial to ensure that Tennis is not removed from the short list of allowable activities: –
For all our sakes PLEASE DO NOT
- Pick up tennis balls not your own.
- Come to the club without having made a booking. (Exception – one supervising Parent).
- Leave your child waiting to be collected.
- Request access to the Clubhouse.
- Expect to be able to book a court without having “Opted In” as requested.
- Get out of your car if you arrive early for your match.
What to expect
- The court booking system to crash. Please be patient!
- Constant monitoring. Joe Flynn or a member of the committee will be present ensuring only those who are booked in are present.
- Everyone must check in with the monitor before playing. This includes supervising parents and they will be required to give contact details.
As you are all aware these measures are being put in place to protect us all, so please always adhere to the Return to Play Protocols.
Enjoy your game.
The General Committee