The Club normally runs two Fast Four tournaments a year, its fun, fast and competitive. They have proven to be a great success and are for players from beginner to league player.
1. First to 4 games in each set.
2. Play let – if the serve clips the net and bounces in, then game on.
3. Sudden death at deuce.
4. Tie break at 3-3 in a set. Tie break is first to 5 points. Sudden death at 4-4 in tiebreak.
5. At one set all a third set tiebreak is played. Tiebreak is first to 10 points. Sudden death at 9-9.
Tournament (May change depending on how many people enter)
• Normally its the first 32 names on the list on the noticeboard.
• Guaranteed minimum of four matches for each pairing.
• Fun, sociable and competitive tennis.