Winter Team Tennis
Starts Wednesday the 5th of November.
Click here for the full details of the teams and schedule
2019 Larkins Openweek
Starts 26th July 2019. Entries close soon. To enter click the link below
Team tennis starts next week. 6 courts will be used and have been booked out on the court booking system.
Click here for the teams
Click here for the schedule
· Cost is €15 per person. Money can be paid to the team captains, or any member of the tennis committee (Gary Gibson, Ciara Baguley, Keith Dunne or Caroline Blennerhassett). Please do not leave cash in the post box as this is not secure.
· Team captains are responsible for making sure each team is aware of the schedule
· First to 11 games (first advantage after deuce). At deuce, men should serve to men, and ladies serve to ladies.
· Cumulative score counts for a team, so every game counts. The lowest score is eliminated, meaning the maximum team score per round is 55 points.
· Games start at 7.30 and 8.30. Please be on time and keep knock ups to a minimum
· Please note that we have tried as much as possible to accommodate everyone’s unavailability, but this may not have been possible in all cases.
· It is up to everyone to find their own sub if they are unavailable. Subs can come from any other team not playing at that time, from a player at the same level, or below.
· Top 4 teams qualify for semi finals and finals on 16th of March. In the event of a tie in total team scores, ranking will be based on the head to head result between the 2 teams.
Fun Quiz Night on March 8th 2018
The social committee are running a fun quiz night
We’ve a fun table quick on the 8th of March. It’s a fundraiser in aid of our club kitchen.
It kicks off at 7.30pm and it’s 10 euro per table.
Members and friends are welcome.
Looking forward to seeing you all there.