The membership drive in 2020 has been a huge success. CWLTC now has 650 members and is growing by the day.
However, due to the increased numbers and the potential impact on court availability for our current members, we will pause taking in new members on Sunday 18th of October 2020.
All applicants after that point will be placed on a waiting list which will not be addressed until Spring 2021.
At that stage all current members will be expected to have fully paid their 2021 subscription OR have an arranged payment plan in place.
By Spring 2021 we will have an accurate figure on the number of current members who have not renewed and can then make offers to people on the waiting list.
Smart Club Cloud
Before the end of 2020 the club will implement a new cloud-based member management system called Smart Club Cloud.
- Members can log on to SmartClubCloud from any internet-enabled device such as a PC, Laptop, iPad/Tablet or Smartphone.
- Members will be able to view and amend their personal details held on record by the club.
- Members can view their account information and securely pay club subscriptions.
- Online booking and payment processing for summer camps, coaching courses, tennis and social events.
- Opt to share contact details with other members.
- View members only club documentation and photos.
See link below for more details.
We will contact you all in due course as the implementation begins.
The General Committee