CWLTC Bray offers a welcoming and vibrant environment in which to play tennis socially and competitively. Tennis is a great way of keeping fit and active suitable for all ages and skill levels all year round.
Interested? Visit the Become a Member Page, click here.
Health benefits of tennis
Tennis can be a great workout and lots of fun. Playing tennis has many health benefits including:
- increasing aerobic capacities
- lowering resting heart rate and blood pressure
- improving metabolic function
- increasing bone density
- lowering body fat
- improving muscle tone, strength and flexibility
- increasing reaction times
Other benefits of tennis
As well as being a great physical workout, tennis is also:
- a non-impact sport
- a great way to meet people and spend time with friends
- suitable for all ages and skill levels. Whatever your level, you can find someone of a similar ability to play with
- helpful to reduce stress
- not dependent on youth or strength – you can play for a lifetime or start the game at any age.